Yahoo mail is good for searching from the website, rotten from the tablet...
-Curt

      From: fmiser via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: fmiser <fmi...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 5:31 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] email search - was: Viton tubing for injector return lines?

> Curt wrote:
>
> Glad you found it, its hard to search from the tablet.

I use a program called "mairix" that is a powerful and fast
email searching tool.  Command line, and I think it's Linux
only.  I have many, many thousands of emails on my system and
it indexes them daily resulting in a search taking only a
couple seconds maximum.

My iOS tablet sure doesn't have a command line interface.
Maybe Android does...