No one is feeding the cats - they are feral, and have been for the four
years we've been here. What I've read else where indicates that cats don't
keep mice out of engine compartments. Solid aluminum fences do apparently -
-

http://www.hastingsreserve.org/Mammals/MiceInCars.html

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 3:39 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> We have several feral cats around the house and the neighboring property -
>> still have mice.
>>

> a.  get more cats
> b.  the cats are not hungry enough or
> c.  the cats are too stupid to hunt.
>
> d.  Tell SWMBO and the neighbors to stop feeding the cats.

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!