Well, if those are the "best" means of reducing our dependence upon
foreign oil, then we should just annex Canada; our largest single
source of foreign oil...and, lately they've shown themselves to be
really unstable.

On 2/1/06, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> no, he didnt mention biodiesel but did mention making ethanol out of
> stocks, switchgrass and such.  Should have mentioned drilling in ANWR,
> off the coast of FL and CA, and exploiting oil shale deposits.  Also
> should have mentioned the need to build more refinaries and nuke plants.
>
> Mitch Haley wrote:
>
> > wilton strickland wrote:
> >
> >> Anybody hear W say anythng abt biodiesel to reduce dependence on oil?
> >

> > I missed the state of the union address, but last I knew, the solution
> > to our dependence on foreign oil was to drill some wells and finish
> > using up our own oil. That'll really make us less dependent on other
> > countries which still have oil.

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler (211k)
'84 300D (207k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (186K)