That's a very good idea, but you wouldn't have to make little parachutes. Just
tie helium balloons to their bellies and let them float away. They'll drift for
miles and you'll know how far when you start hearing reports of tiny alien
invaders.

Another solution would be baby pythons from the Everglades. They have enormous
appetites and will follow mice wherever they go. When they get too big, you can
ship then to Andrew where they can feed on the rabbits.

Gerry

PS: Anyone over 65 who gets the new "Fluzone High Dose" flu shot should be
prepared for the possibility of moderately severe flu symptoms for a few days;
(which is why I'm sitting here at the computer instead of working.)