Not a bad idea. A couple years ago I caught a ver small mouse sitting on top of
the trap eating the cheese without setting it off...
-Curt

      From: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 5:35 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT (?) Mice eating the wiring

On 01/09/2015 3:36 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:

> Bunnies eat mint leaves?
> I've been using almond slivers for the chipmunks. Walnuts probably attract
> them better but I have a bag of stale almond slivers and they glue onto the
> trap really well.
> -Curt

Fellow out at the lake suggests using thread and tying a raisin onto the
trap. The mouse has to work at it to get it and that sets off the trap.
We have been using peanut butter but the devils can lick it out of the
trap without setting it off unless I use the crunchy style and push the
nut pieces into the bait holder really good.

RB