Car souls are issued by the Car God.... doesn't everyone know that?

In the old days, when cars were built by real men, such things happened..
now that cars are built by committee and EPA regulations, souls are not
issued at birth, and have been deemed "politically incorrect" due to their
carbon footprint.

You know you are driving a car with a soul when you slam the accelerator to
the floor and the first conscious though you are capable of is "Ohhh
God!"...