On 02/09/2015 7:10 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
But the interior was major hacked

1976 Mercedes 300D 61k Miles on Odometer
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5181418037.html

I don't know what to say about the cloth interior. Cannot say it really suits the car but I do understand the fact that 40 year old car gets worn. My 76 300D has original interior but could use some work. Whoever had the cloth interior installed should perhaps have picked something that looked more original but at least they spent some money to replace the interior that was no doubt in pretty rough shape.

I would very much doubt the mileage claim. It looks a whole lot worse than mine and I know my car has at least 113K miles. It showed 990 when I got it so it had rolled the odometer over at least the one time. If it has mileage that low, it must have been left to sit outside for a long while without being driven.

They did a poor job of masking when they painted the car. There is overspray all over things like the windshield washer tank and aux fan. The rad must be some sort of aftermarket item as the tank looks to be plastic.
The K&N filter seems odd on a vehicle like this.

The fuel filter looks odd too. Mine does not have a spin on filter. I have to remove the top and replace a cartridge filter.

RB