Where are they shipping from?
Is there anyone on the list who might pick them up and mail them to you?

RB

On 03/09/2015 9:55 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
Pelican Parts just called to tell me they cannot ship nitrogen chambers (CA
hazmat rules) so the entire order had to be canceled.  Bummer.

What's the name of the cheapo parts place in NC?

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>