The current designs have all manner of Seoul.  Previous models under Bracq and
Sacco touched the heart and were more than just ovoid wind tunnel blobs. The
C111 was a beauty and not a blob.  Even the older streamlined pre-war models
had a human touch, the curves of a woman that pleased the eye

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers