> Andrew wrote:
>
> I just don't enjoy killing things.  Does this mean I can't
> drive a Mercedes or eat the occasional steak?

Ah!  THAT is a much better statement than the one you used earlier...

> I would never willfully shoot or kill any other living
> creature, other than biting insects or maybe a rabid animal.

The word "never" is a very strong word.  And if you eat a
steak or relocate wildlife your actions don't say the same
thing as your word "never".  But if you say "I don't enjoy
kil ling..." and so avoid  - then your actions and your words
are not at odds with each other.

As I see it, a man whose words and actions don't say the same
thing is a lier.