Go and buy a 100 foot power cord. Minimum 12/3. I saw one in a flyer this morning for $50 here and you can likely get it there for less. That should be sufficient for your heating mats unless you are using a lot of them. Don't expect any code issues if you just plug it in at the house and at the shed.

Get the LED lamp with the little solar panel to light the shed.

RB