There probably is if you look around.  It won’t be cheap, however.

Doing it yourself is really pretty easy.  As previously described, you only
need three things:

PV panel

12V battery

Inverter (DC to AC)

Work backwards by calculating your load.  If you’ve got 100W of 110VAC load,
you’ll need an inverter that can produce slightly more than that (120-150
watts).  If you don’t want to discharge your battery a lot, make sure your PV
output matches or exceeds the input to the inverter (all of this in wattage.)

It’s a good idea if you’re using a conventional battery to go with a deep cycle
one, like the kind used for trolling motors.  They’re easy to locate any place
that sells automotive batteries.

Some of your loads might be 12VDC, which can be fed directly off the battery/PV
setup without even considering the inverter.  Their load will decrease the
amount of power going to the inverter, but again, if the load on the inverter
isn’t that high, it won’t matter.

Dan