      From: Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:11 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] OT: Practical solar application

I would like to electrify my shed in the back 40 in order to provide 1)
simple overhead lighting and 2) a 110V outlet for grow mats under my
seedlings next spring.

I might also want to recharge batteries for a B&D trimmer, although this is
a lesser priority.

There is a sunny spot where I could erect a solar panel, about 15' from the
edge of the building.

Anybody out there work with practical solar applications?

Andrew
Gentleman farmer and rabbit torturer