Excaliber?

RB

On 03/09/2015 3:32 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
We looked it up online though I can't remember the brand now, it supposedly had
a Chevy 350...
-Curt
       From: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
  To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 4:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] This could have been a decent car
On 03/09/2015 2:54 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Which reminds me I saw a Mercedes 500K replica car last week. From the street
it looked good except for a scrape on one fender. On closer inspection the
interior was NASTY, looked to have come out of a Chevy truck. No two gauges
matched and all were much too modern looking. It also glided by us almost
silently, none of the burble you'd expect from such a beast. I feel like if you
were going to the trouble of building such a thing you ought to do a better
job...
-Curt

Oooh! A Mercedes look alike kit car rat rod with a motor out of a Prius!

RB