Time was you could fill it with sand and leave it in place but I think today
its gotta be drained and hauled outta there...
-Curt
      From: Mountain Man via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 4:36 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] UST cleanup

I guess I have known about the UST (Underground Storage Tank) outside
here, but the property is changing owners and so I guess they require
an environmental inspection.  I had forgotten the UST so I didn't
mention it over the past weeks of lookers.

Aside from the expensive excavation and verification of no leak, does
anyone here have experience with alternative clean-up methonds?
Perhaps a good environmental concoction of good bugs and a cleaning
might be less damaging to the property?
Thanks.
mao