Electrical code book does NOT permit running Romex wire inside conduit.
Thus, you should not.

I suggest you rent a walk behind engine driven trencher. With reasonable
soil, you can trench 100 ft in 1 hr of run time to a depth of 18 inches.
Then lay "Direct burial Romex wire" into the trench. Lowes and Home Depot
will guide you to the right wire [usually].

A rake drags the loose soil back into the trench and you are covered.. The
tool makes a nice 4" trench, just wide enough to run  a water line, or
wire, I've used one many times and always well worth the rental fee.

Caution: As always, call your local blue stake safety people to ensure you
are not trenching through a gas line or electrical cable... Safety first..