On Thu, 03 Sep 2015 12:03:11 -0400 Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Just came across this in the EPC.  One of those, “Wow, I knew these
> were around but never saw the listing for one” sort of things:
>
> http://www.mbpartsworld.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=1087136&ukey_product=7809438
>
> Not all that bad price-wise, either.

Please note that this catalog does not represent or guarantee the
availability of the parts listed. Prices are subject to change. While
every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we
are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information in question with a sales representative.

It looks like you need one for the oil pan and one for the radiator.

Craig