> On September 4, 2015 at 12:27 AM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> We don't have glacial till (tilth is a term referring to the tillable
> quality of the soil) around here but rocks and roots are plentiful.

Using the vibrating blade on a Ditch Witch, roots get sawed through slowly, and
rocks smaller
than softballs get shoved out of the way. 5+ feet per minute speeds are
achievable while
planting wire and/or poly irrigation pipe about 18" deep.

I bet a sprinkler installation crew would gladly pull your cable for a dollar or
two a foot.
Then, if you want to be legal, have an electrician hook up both ends.

Mitch.