Judging from the rocker panels, I'd call that terminal rust.

Also has signs of a cheap paint job.  Its wet in the photos, which is a
always a big red flag.

Why is the air cleaner off the car that should run and drive?

Interior is baked.  And the seats were restuffed with something other than
horsehair... the shape is all wrong.

Green or not, its not worth the current bidding price, even to me in NJ.

Jaime

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 8:37 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Benz-200-Series-c-/252074933085?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3ab0d63b5d&item=252074933085
>
> It appears to have some rust but anybody see anything else?

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/