The lumbar bladder, NOT the orthopedic one that has like 5 different sections,
is a piece of cake to replace.  You can do it through the back cover, which
comes off with a couple of screws at the bottom and then just pulling down to
remove it.

With the back cover off you can see the old one.  There is a foam pad that’s
stuck to the bladder with plastic rivets, you want to keep that on the new one
when you slip it into place.

I just cut the pneumatic line and splice it.  I’ve snaked the new line and
connector with the convoluted tubing on it through the seat hinge but it’s a
PITA to do.

Pretty simple.  The bladder is about $60 list.

If by chance you have the orthopedic seats, you’re screwed. The bladder for the
orthopedic seat is NLA, and even if it was available it cost about $250.

Dan