I simply wrote a check to the indie to replace 'em in my SDL several years ago. 'Not as good a feeling of accomplishment, but certainly made the car more enjoyable. 'Same for the 124 when I got it 11 years ago. I normally would have done 'em myself, but it was already getting a lot harder for me to do that stuff.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Replacing W126 Motor Mounts

I've got to replace the mounts on one of the SDs. I vaguely recall you have to put a jack under the oil pan or somewhere to lift it a bit, then do something to get the old ones out and the new in. Any memories of that job, anyone? I have a pair in the garage somewhere that came with the other SD that seems OK for now.

--R