OM617, right?  I think the first step is to loosen the top and bottom bolts on
each mount, then raise the engine by jack with a big piece of wood supporting
the oil pan.  There may be heat shields and stuff (exhaust?) to remove prior.
From foggy memory, get the new mounts top bolt going first, then from below get
the bottom bolts started, then lower the engine into place, rock it a bit to
settle the mounts, and tighten them down.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC