Zero auto rotation capacity with that design.. you likely notice his panic
when he climbed to about 20 ft altitude for a moment...

Propeller blade tip turbulence losses on that design have to account for
gigantic energy loss. The inclusion of a simple duct around each propeller
would increase thrust, reduce noise, and extend range... I believe..

Won't be flying it myself... in any case..