ATTABOY!

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Okie Benz" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 7:59 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Today's Work

Oldest son’s 1998 S420 needed a right front caliper, as one of the pistons had stuck in it.

Replaced the caliper and did brakes across the front axle with oldest son doing the work while I supervised (and assisted as necessary.) Took all of maybe 45 minutes. This is the second time he’s done brakes on a car, so he’s becoming proficient with it. Showed him how to bleed brakes with a MityVac and siphon jar, too.

Tomorrow I plan on doing the fuel filter on the 94 S420, as I keep forgetting about it when I have the car. I may take a swipe at the close assist system, as it’s a bit hinky.

Dan