Crazy Uncle Joe was out this weekend complaining how bad the last 4 years has been for the middle class. Such irony...

--R

On 9/8/15 1:03 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Mr. Obama, whom you give reference to, has done nothing visible to improve
Americas economy in the past 6 1/2 years except borrow more and spend on
things like Solandra, and bank bailouts, which rewarded bad business
practice. So, by my rules, he has not been the "change we've been hoping
for". Your personal mileage may vary.