Actually Andrew.... my room mate died last November.... she now votes
Democrat..

Use of the words "truth" and "democrat" or "republican" in the same
sentence is, I believe, an "un-truth" in action.

I'm sure I could introduce you to many interesting geological formations in
the some 5,000 ft of old mine shafts on the Ranch. Since you live where the
sun never shines [DC], the deep underground dark shouldn't be to radical of
a change.. ha.. ;)