We've installed a "mouse fence" around the carport - 10" high aluminum
flashing all the way around. You have to lift and move the section behind
the car you're going to drive, but since we typically only drive each one
once a week, that's not a big deal.
So far, no more indications of mice in the car or truck, and none the traps
inside the fence, but then again, I didn't catch any around the cars before
we installed the fence. However, one of the traps was carried 20 feet or so
down the drive one night, and now it's missing altogether, so I'm thinking
I'm dealing with something larger than a mouse. Hence, I'm off to install
and electric fence wire an inch or two above the "mouse fence" to
discourage (or hopefully kill) what ever is prowling around the cars at
night.

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!