> On September 8, 2015 at 11:28 PM Mountain Man via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> Yeah, please explain?
> Can military afford CPO G-500?

I'm thinking CPO is in the 75-100k range, but I could be wrong.

Sometimes military have more car than you'd think they could reasonably afford.
My uncle bought a hidden headlight Camaro RS when he was an enlisted clerk, it
was the only
car he ever bought new (1968). It got stolen about 25 years later.
My cousin enlisted in the Marines the summer he got out of high school, used his
sign-up
bonus for the down payment on a new red Mustang 5.0 LX. Not too many 18 year
olds with a
Marine recruit's take home pay drove $15k Mustangs in the 1980s.
I haven't seen that car in about 15 years, he might have had to sell it when he
changed wives.

Mitch.