Yes, the father of some folks that I went to school with was a mechanic.
He went under a car with a trouble light and gasoline was dripping. It
hit the trouble light and ignited.
He was badly burned and it likely would have been worse if there had not
been someone there who grabbed him by his legs and pulled him out from
under the car.
On 09/09/2015 2:24 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
Wow, that could have ended much worse; glad it didn't!
On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 3:16 PM, clay via Mercedes <email@example.com>
I woke this morning to an overwhelming stench of petrol. Bedroom on the
third floor of the home, garage at the bottom.
To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/
To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to: