And after ya get there, you'll be lying, too.  ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curly McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Curly McLain" <126die...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] My only hold back on this is the rust, maybe I should buy it before Jaime does

>Where does that put one who can consistently use lie/lay, sit/set, I/me, >affect/effect correctly? ;<)

Wilton

Methinks the use of the word lie in respect to a resting body is archaic. In the common vernacular, "lie" is anything coming out of the mouth of a clinton or a lawyer (which encompasses most politicians)

(Whew, I think I'll go lay down)

After all the dictionary is a record of how a word has been used, not how it is used.