Uh, yeah, I should have read/reread/paid attention to the subject, and not relied on the body....

124 diesel wagon, OM603 engine with #14 head. Aka 124.193. Twin to my wagon and/or Wilton's sedan.

Don't think there were any 123 wagons sold in '87, but I could be wrong...  ;)
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC