There was a video I saw a few months ago about some paintless dent repair guys
doing hail damage on a late model Honda. It was pummeled and it took them like
two days to get them all out.  They said it was far cheaper than totaling the
car.  For some reason I thought the cost was a couple grand.

Dan

Sent from my iPad