On 10/09/2015 11:21 AM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes wrote:
I still hate them on principle. Mostly because of their owners who seem to
exude a green righteousness.

And some who seem afraid to touch the pedal in case the gasoline engine might actually be needed and start up. I almost ran over a Prius driven by an old white haired character who was going very slow and then came to a stop in the middle of an intersection on a left turn green arrow. I was behind him trying to make the turn and he was almost bopped by an F150 for his trouble. Would have been my fault I suppose but it might have been worth it just to punt the jerk ouf of the way.

RB