      From: OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: OK Don <okd...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:48 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] The demise pf Pruis h*ters

I like the idea of having a back-up fossil fuel engine in a hybrid, I just
wish they'd use a sensible Diesel engine . . . . .

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!