Peak oil, that reminds me, another ridiculous scare-monger theory that
reality has dispatched for those impervious to reason.  Wait ten or twenty
years and there will be a new one to replace AGW or climate change or
whatever they call it these days.  RUG was $1.849 today, and I see ULSD
around $2.299 down to $2.199.  I wonder how much lower prices will go, I
think this current rapid drop is due to the storage facilities reaching
maximum capacity and now the owners have no choice but to sell the produced
oil at market prices, and the market is setting a more correct price now.

Max
Charleston SC