I was expecting my accumulators today or tomorrow. However they made it from
Windsor CT. to Springfield MA in only 2 days, and now, instead of bowling
merrily down the 'pike to Boston/Lynn, they are off on a scenic ride to
Michigan. The Magic Kingdom of USPS has me baffled, confused even.I knocked
over the TV and broke it. These things come in threes, so I'm off to bed!And to
all, a good night.

Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.