The point being is that it will be mostly MB people who know the car well and
will often pick nits. I don't expect you'll get top dollar there for just that
reason, unless the car is really outstanding.

If you want to get top dollar, I would say go to eBay.  People pay stupid money
for stuff there, and you've also got the "I'm going to beat you even though I'm
paying far more than it's worth" mentality, too.

Of course, you can always try Craigslist if you want the lowballers, can you
finance it for me, and the no-shows.

Dan

Sent from my iPad