Alles.Last night I said that these things come in threes. Well #3 was that this
morning the olde and rusty '87 300TD was stone dead, no lights, no start,
again.Broken ground strap. Wait for it. As I was replacing the ground strap, it
came to my attention that the whole cap of the shock tower was moving in unison
with my wrench. Sh*t!It is almost adrift, which explains the occasional shimmy
in the front end.Visions of flying off the road with my grand daughter
yesterday played in my head.Maybe somebody up there is trying to get my
attention! Thank you!
Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.