Meade.Wow! I have not yet decided on the hulk's future and the scavengers are
out!Seriously, I have not yet decided what the future holds. The antenna is
kaput, permanently up. The tailgate is keeping the rain out, so far.I'll let
you (se) know, when the decision is made.
Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.