Here in SC there is apparently some under-the-radar resettlement of some sort of "refugees" "immigrants" or "migrants" or something, being coordinated by some "religious" organizations that stand to make a pile of dinars off all the free shiite that is being given away.

http://www.fitsnews.com/2015/09/11/upstate-refugee-resettlement-violates-state-law/ sorta explains they have this cover so they can appeal to the members of the bobble belt up in Sparkletown (which is like the little thing that sticks in the belt hole in the bobble belt -- the total center of it). It was kept muy quiet but somehow someone caught wind of it and got a lot of the local crazies exercised. I'm not sure how the local "disadvantaged" community will take to these new folks coming in and getting mo free shiites than they get, causes a fair amount of friction among the gimmedats.

These same "religious" groups will be assisting with the Syrian "refugees" "immigrants" or "migrants" or something and doling out the free shiite to them, while taking their cut for "administrative" purposes.

I think the food from Syria and Lebanon and places like that is pretty tasty stuff, so I hope that at least some of them are able to open some restaurants to introduce summadat stuffs with all the taxpayer free shiite they are getting. I like that wahhabi sauce too, clears out the sciences.

--R (It's a sunni day in South Carolina!)