On 11/09/2015 1:43 PM, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
We definitely have Igarots eating our private asphalt road here at the
airpark. Where do we get Hodags?????

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Igarots are very shy and only come out at night to nibble the asphalt from
the edges of the road, and are very rarely seen.  This is why in WI the
edges of the asphalt roads start to crumble and fall apart and create more
work for the road construction crews.  Nobody likes igarots except the road
crew contractors.

Hodags eat the igarots, and are thus are seen even more rarely.  (This is
what my father tolds us when we were knee high to a grasshopper...)

A good guess might be Wisconsin.

RB