On Wednesday, February 1, 2006, at 09:15 PM, OK Don wrote:

On 2/1/06, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Would be interesting to find out how people came to be on this list(or
the previous mbz.org)

I bought a 300CD from Jason Stern when he was in Baton Rouge. I told him I was trying to find a tool and he gave me the mbz.org. I don't remember the year but its been a while. I think it was Dave Wakins sent me a query to my private e-mail and subsequently told me about Klebbie having a discussion group/mailing list. I've been on the road with FEMA moreso over the past few years so I've been on and off the various lists, no time for this when disaster strikes.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am