--R wrote:
> ..I hope that at least some of them are able to open some
> restaurants to introduce summadat stuffs with all the taxpayer free shiite
> they are getting.

As Scott pointed out - there ain't no free.  Trade places.  I been
here all my life.  Trade place is intended to be permanent, not
vacation.  Someone else can learn the hatred of others and fear that
we love to propagate.  And I can learn how to eat the food there in
war wreck that you want to eat here in the comfort of luxury with fear
and wealth with hatred.
mao