Just so happens that I had opportunity to inspect then drive, for a short
test drive, one of the Dodge Bros/ Chrysler turbine powered car, back when
it came out.

Local dealer had one in for a show and tell demonstration, with all the
"This is the Wave of the Future" hoopla..

It was incredibly noisy, produced exhaust heat that really was not managed
well, and required a college degree to start and shut down. But,, all that
said, once running, the power far exceeded the car design and the brakes
were so inadequate I made the comment it needed a drogue chute to slow it
down.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2009/11/the-truth-about-why-chrysler-destroyed-the-turbine-cars/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZUXcJf_8Lc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWev6JTI6S0

These 3 links above should fulfill your daily requirement for Auto Porn,
and give you some insight into the use of turbines in cars..

Pretty sure the car I drove was one of those crushed.

Grant...