Problem set you need to consider:

1. Turbine engines do not "idle".. what you would equate to "idle" would be
70% RPM. Below that, the burner flame front and balance of air flow through
the engine becomes unstable. Operational power for small turbines comes on
in the 100,000 RPM range which translates to about 90% power setting.
Efficiency drops dramatically at "idle", fuel nozzle coking increases,
emissions increase, etc.

2. Because of the heat stress and RPM centrifugal stress generated with
each start and shutdown, the cycle life of a turbine engine is limited.
Repeatedly starting then shutting down the turbine subtracts a life cycle
with each start against the service limit of the engine.

Add all that into the design plan which you just laid out. The laws of
physics are not easily bent..