About a month ago, my HP ink jet printer went "belly up." 'Purchased new
printer that uses different ink cartridges, so I'm left with a combination
package containing TWO HP56 (black) and one HP57 (color) cartridges - $92 value
($108 separately). I also have one HP56 (black) Staples re-filled cartridge;
value ~$25. Packages are unopened and in the exact same condition as purchased
off the rack at Staples. See photo.

Somebody send me a check for $60, and I'll send them to you via USPS mucho
pronto.  I'll even include the two cartridges (#56 and #57) now in the printer
and partially used with likely significant amount of ink remaining.

Wilton