-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hendrik Riessen
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 5:01 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] More cool specials

Question is, are you willing to risk your reputation with these cheap
filters. Just because they look similar does not mean that the quality
is
the same. Personally I pay a little extra to get genuine filters.
Also are you willing to guarantee these filters?

Hendrik