Well menu has Karen's famous,clam chowder  as usual & Curt's chicken & his
beef. New this year will be steamed, hardshell clams. Tell him we don't
judge on car  condition.   Also veggies & fruit  & the longest  running MB
informal gathering  in New England. And MOST IMPORTANTLY - nice people  who
love Benzes.