There is a ratshack catalog page linked in the comments with several clocks,
including the one he "made."  I have the one depicted right next to it, sitting
on my window sill, was given to us as a wedding gift 33 yr ago. Still clocking
away.

I wonder if I "made" that one and tried to get on an airplane with it how far I
would get.

This guy and his CAIR buddies and his weird dad trolled everyone, including the
complicit media and of course our preezy.  But the school staff were obviously
acting stupidly...

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Sep 19, 2015, at 4:13 PM, Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes