Phone alerts woke me up 12:30 - 1, we had huge rains and tstorms all evening
but was quiet when the warnings were going off. Radar showed the tstorm a
coupla miles to the east so I went back to sleep. Woke up to some FB reports
from friends about the damage. 10 houses destroyed, lots of trees down about 8
miles away. Did not know anyone but friends did. Lots of folks on the island
helping clean up, food, help, whatever.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Sep 25, 2015, at 10:08 PM, Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes